Thursday, November 23, 2006
today is nov 23? alot thing happened this few day.
happy and sad together.ask ourself what happen?
alot thing have to be done not just saying.
oh ya. btw saw this post.
Kiss on the stomach-----"lets have
sex"
*Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you
will be mine"
*Kiss on the Ear ---"I'm horny"
*Kiss on the Cheek ---"We're friends"
*Kiss on the Hand ---"I adore you"
*Kiss on the Neck ---"We belong
together"
*Kiss on the Shoulder ---"I want you"
*Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I
want you"
*Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love
each other"
*Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"
*Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live
without you"
*Holding on tight ---"Don't let go"
*Looking into each other's Eyes ---
"Don't
leave me"
*Playing with Hair on Head ---"Tell me
you love me"
*Arms around the Waist ---"I love you
too
much to
let go"
*Laughing while Kissing ---"I am
completely
Comfortable with you"
90% is real ba? i don know.
k le. end here le =)
-i live for what ? i don know . i am lost -
10:32 AM