Wednesday, June 25, 2008
24 June 08
Actually it really.... a bad day. I hate this day seriously.
I don know why , but somehow i really don like this but i got no choice.
you did nothing wrong....
i did nothing wrong too...
just that i am... having some heart pain .
hais nvm it not important le.
25 June 08
This morning having IPPT. I don know how long i never run le -_-.
and it really fucked up cos some misunderstand with my so call sergeant.
Well i did alot station well.. but i funk my shutter run . i injured my leg.
GOD damn it. now i cant even walk properly.
I wonder tomorrow could i go camp or rest at home.
Just now when i driving i almost cant step on the brake.....zz almost ACCIDENT!
I having alot problem with baby.
What could i do .......
I am Tired....
I am Stress..
I am Hurt...
I am Useless...
Sigh .
Anyway i watched Get Smart , Incredible Hulk , Kung Fu Panda and The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian !
Left... The Sex and the city ? and Wanted hm..
Alright guess i end here le. i too tired.
Sagittarius
The Bottom Line
Your intuition is leading you toward more masculine people right now. Follow it
In Detail
Your intuitive powers are leading you toward more powerful people, right now, and they want to make things happen for you. This could create an imbalance between your passivity and your aggressiveness. You want to be out there fighting the good fight and causing a stir, but why put yourself in that risky situation when there are other people willing to do it for you? Sit back and let these folks do what they want to do. You will definitely benefit.
6:42 PM